Safety and Health

Applying for Medical Assistance and MinnesotaCare:

Families who need assistance applying for Minnesota healthcare programs can find more information on the website.

Social Emotional/Mental Health Resources for Scholars:

In addition to our school counseling program, scholars and families may access mental health services through the following channels:

  • Minnesota Warmline: Are you an adult needing support? Talk to a specialist who has firsthand experience living with a mental health condition. Call 651-288-0400 or text “Support” to 85511
  • National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: The 24/7 lifeline provides support when in distress, has prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones. Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
  • Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Disaster Distress Helpline: Offers crisis counseling and support if you or a family member us experiencing emotional distress related to a disaster. Call 1-800-985-5990.
  • Disability Hub MN provides free, statewide information, referral and assistance service to help people with disabilities, chronic illnesses and their representatives connect to community services.